|Stop your dog or puppy whining .|
Puppies whine for a number of reasons, below I am going to give you 5 reasons why it could be whining and also provide a solution that you can use to help with the constant whining of your puppy. This solution will help you with to train your dog to get rid of all behavioral problems.
1) They have just been introduced to your home for the first time and are trying to get used to their new environment. This could be a cause when a puppy is new and is trying to adapt to it's new environment. The whining will continue and it will be your responsibility to deal with the whining in the most effective way. I will get into that later.
2) They are hungry. You need to determine the last time your puppy was fed and the frequency in order to stop the whining. You should use your judgement to allow you to determine whether it is time for another snack or meal.
3) They are in pain, you can determine whether they are in pain or discomfort by feeling along the body to seek out any lumps or aching areas of the body. When you run your hand over the area of the body where they are feeling the pain, there is usually an increase in the volume of the whining noise. It is essential that you take your puppy to the veterinary for an immediate check up.
4) Your puppy may be feeling cold. have you provided the necessary blankets to keep your puppy warm?
5) They are feeling lonely. On occasions when a puppy feels lonely, they tend to whine to get attention. This sis not to say that you should allow them to continue to whine. The downside is that if your puppy starts to whine and you continue to give them attention as soon as the whining starts, this will be giving off the wrong message that they can get their way whenever they start whining.
It is a fact that there will be some more problems along the way when your puppy starts to develop into a dog. It is how you deal with it that will determine whether they develop into problems.
You will need to Train your dog or puppy using effective methods that will get you results and also avoid the various dog behavioral problems in the future.